The look and feel of each iPhone device can be different based on your software version and wireless vendor. The sample below is one version and yours may look different, but the steps should be the same or very similar.
iPhone Step-by-Step Setup Instructions
Use these steps if you are adding a brand new e-mail account profile to your iPhone Mail.
1. From your phone’s Home screen, Go to your Settings interface
2. Then scroll down and select the “Mail, Contacts & Calendars” option.
You will see a list of your current mail and contact accounts.
3. Click on the “Add Account” option at the bottom
You will see preset email configuration buttons for services like Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
4. Click on the button towards the bottom which reads “Other”
5. Followed by “Add Mail Account”
6. Then fill out the Full Name, Email Address, and Password fields as applicable to your account.
7. Click “Next” when done.
Specify your incoming and outgoing mail servers. Typically this will be mail.your-domain.com.
When specifying your email logon User Name, be sure to use the entire email address. (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
After clicking the “Done” button your iPhone will try to verify the entered settings.
In any event, if you get the message shown below, just click “Yes” to proceed.
After clicking “Yes,” your account should be connected.
Click the “Save” button to save your account.
Your email is now set up and ready to use in iPhone.